Monday, May 11, 2015

Off to RT

Just a quick note today, because I'll soon be off to my first RT Booklovers Convention.

Looking forward to meeting up with two other co-bloggers, as well as many peers and pals. We've got a full week of workshops, get-togethers and events--like a Steampunk Party, a Texas-style BBQ, and of course, Linnea Sinclair's Intergalactic Bar & Grille. Woohoo!

If you're planning to attend the convention, please comment below and I'll look for you there.

I'll have a report on the adventure when I return.

Have a great week!

~~~ * ~~~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie,
    I am going to Dallas also. Very excited! I am looking forward to meeting you in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yay, Riley! That's so exciting! Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye out for you. Can't wait to meet you. :D

      Delete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)