Friday, March 6, 2015

VISUAL EVIDENCE: I AM AN AUTHOR!

Tuesday, February 24 was the Book Birthday for Unchained Memory, and what's a birthday without a party?  Ours was held on Saturday, the 28th, with all my local friends and family there to help me celebrate my SQUEE! moment.  Enjoy some photos from that night,  and I promise next week I'll be back to my usual Science. Fiction. Romance. posts.

(Thanks to Laurel Wanrow and Gavin Edwards for photos.)

Reading is terrifying--more wine!




What's your name again, I've-only-known-you-for-20-years?
Look at this cool pendant author Mary Behre gave me!
 

BOOK GIVEAWAY WINNER!

Not sure what happened, but last week's post somehow went into a black hole and never came out! So for those of you who have been anxiously waiting, the winner of the Unchained Memory ebook and signed cover card giveaway is--drum roll, please--melanieanu
Thanks for commenting Melanie (can I call you Melanie?). If you will send me your email and snail mail addresses I will send you your gifts forthwith! (Contact dsfrelick@msn.com )


 PING PONG

--Wow! Quite the project, Pippa! Wish I could take him with me to RT and the Shore Leave Star Trek Convention next summer--I'm sure he'd be a hit!

--Glad to hear Harrison Ford is doing okay after his emergency landing on a golf course near the small airport in Santa Monica where he keeps his vintage WWII plane. Ford is expected to make a full recovery from injuries sustained in the accident, but surgery for a broken pelvis and ankle is no laughing matter for a man of 72.  (Yeah, I know. Hard for me to type those words, too.)  Hang in there, Harrison and may the Force be with you.

Cheers,
Donna










4 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a BEAUTIFUL launch and a truly fun time, Donna. So sorry I couldn't be there. Maybe we can celebrate in May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Donna! Wish Laurie and I could have been there! (BTW guys, I'm going to be at RT as part of my SilkWords gig!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, Sharon! The party is ON! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for chiming in! We love to see your comments. (All comments are moderated so spam can be terminated!)